Saturday, September 12, 2009

Changing blog layout and search engine visitors

Sometimes we always feel something is missing in our blog, usually about accessories, widged or our blog template. Many people want to have a good blog, to achieve those goals, one way to do is to change the layout or even templates blog.

As well as I, yesterday I've made some changes to the layout of my blog. But after I noticed,just after I make changes to the layout of my blog, I see a drop in the number of visitors coming through search engines. I was thinking to myself, What might this reduction is caused by the changes I've done in my blog? search engines may take time for indexing our blog. If this is true, it would be better for us to not make changes too frequently our blog layout. If not so important maybe we better put off making these changes.